Thursday 30 September 2010

10 lessons of today

Have you ever thought of how much you actually learn in one day? Why don't you type down 10 things you've learnt today as well and we'll make this a tag thing. ;)

Today I've learnt that

1. Cricklewood rail is on zone 3 (therefore I can't take the train from there)
2. Morrisons' Pure set Honey cost as much as the Sainsbury one (£1.73 fyi)
3. Parts of the new Pirates of the Carribbean will be filmed in Greenwhich
4. Getting a seat on the Overground is a survival of the fittest
5. Burberry might get a new suitor
6. The Good Wife runs at 10am at Channel4
7. I know the lyrics to many of the Les Miserables songs (Better than I thought!)
8. Lloyds TSB Highbury corner branch closes 5pm on Thursdays
9. It's most likely going to rain tomorrow in London
10. Listing random things I've learnt today was not as interesting as I initally thought (duh?)

Wish I could make it up by uploading this.

Ciao,
Tiffany

0 comments: