Wednesday 22 September 2010

Not so miserable anymore

Hey, it's been a while.
As I've been recovering from the horrible fact that the Sweden Democrats made parliament, other stuff have been happening as well.

Firstly, I'd like to announce that I'm going to see Nick Jonas sing Empty Chairs in. real. freaking. life. Yup, I've got tickets to the Les Misérables Concert at the O2 arena next Sunday. I'm beyond excited! You know (you do?) I've been trying to get tickets to the concert since the tickets were released but with no luck (unless I wanted to pay £110) on top of that I was terribly depressed that I couldn't see Nick in the musical.

By some weird force I clicked into Ticketmaster last Friday and just like Harry can fly a broom I found tickets (i.e ones I could afford)! Mixed with overjoy and nervousness I bought the tickets, resulting with me both selecting the wrong delivery method and buying a freakin' insurance I didn't want. Epic win, I know. After an hour of outrage I realized I just had to live with it and learn from my mistakes how stupid they might be.

A friend of mine from Malmö has came to London to start her studies at my Uni. She's living with me for a couple of days until she can move into her student halls. We've been out and about in London as much as we could while the weather has been so great. For example this afternoon was spent in the lovely Hyde Park.


Otherwise I've been trying to go through the huge pile of course books I've borrowed last week. I will not make that mistake to come completely unprepared to a new course again. No siree.

Cheers,
Tiffany

0 comments: