Thursday 23 September 2010

I do my best thinking offline

Guys, you have to believe that I really try my best to be a good blogger. I'm really pushing myself not only to update as often as possible but also to write about real stuff (not just whatever crap that comes into my mind)

I always take years to finish a blog post and even then it's not even a good one. It's always afterwards when I go brush my teeth or take the bus when I come up with something interesting to write about. But thne when I finally get in front of the computer I either realize it was actually kinda pathetic or I have forgotten about it. Epic win, right.

Anyway, I've been jobhunting the past week (as my twitter states) and I must tell you it's a total bitch. Where do you find one, huh? Well, then again it might have something with me not being 100% into it. Because to be honest I don't really really want to have a low paid part-time job where people boss you around like the dirt on the floor. And to be really honest I don't really really need the money (of course I could use a few more quids but I survive).

But I looked for jobs anyway, because it was the right thing to do. All of my flatmates work, right, so during these days, as my lessons haven't started yet, I've just been sitting around like a giant baby doing nothing in an empty flat wheras real people have been out there making money and getting experiences.

So far I've applied for two jobs (took some real effort I'll tell ya) and I have absolutely no hope whatsoever. Partly because I know my CV is completely shit because I basically have no experience in anything, but also because I don't really mind if I get it or not, you know, my life will go on just as well as before, and weirdly it feels really good. Why? Because I've always been this jump up person who frets over ever-y-thing! When I buy concert tickets (worried my head off), when I started uni (worried my head off), taking loans (worried my head off), buying stuff online (still worrying my head off), you need more examples? I always worry because I make them into such big deals, that if something goes wrong whether it's undelivered tickets, scams or whatever I can't imagen how I'll handle it.

I always make myself worry too much and that's why for once I feel really good (with other words, I feel kinda mature). Life would be so much easier this way, it's too much pressure to get your hopes too high or put yourself out there with nothing to fall back on.

Sincerely,
Tiffany

0 comments: