Wednesday 1 September 2010

In and out of town

It is time. I'll be going back to London in not less than 5 days.

As usual I have mixed feelings about it, that's the thing with Londonland :P. But this time I think I'm more genuinly looking forward to go back. I'm moving to another place so that's kind of exciting, though the moving in part will be everything BUT exciting. The thing is taking the tube from my old place is extremely inconvenient, i.e I have to change twice and then walk for 10-12 minutes to the house. Pwaah, I can feel the sweat coming already.

It's gonna be nice settling in though because I have another month until school starts. Woooh. I forsee a lot of shopping. Ho ho ho.

So the last few days I'm going to meet some of friends, hopefully buy a pair of new jeans, pack and take some farewell photos of Malmö. :P

Puss och kram vi ses på stan (trans: kisses and hugs, see you in town. Not as funny in English),
Tiffany

3 comments:

Kattis, said...

Du kommer säkert gå 10 fler gånger än Spanjoren. Hoppas allt i Malmö, och att allt blir bäst i London. Njöt av Starbucks i Geneve.

Tiffany said...

HAHA, 10 gånger mer än Spanjoren? Jag tror inte det, jag tror inte det är ens möjligt. XD Niice, hur var Schweiz då? :)

Kattis. said...

Näh, kanske inte. DU kanske har lite mindre saker. HHAHA.

Schweiz var nice. Men jag var sjuk. Så jag han inte se allt jag ville. Lit surt. Men jag kommer ju åka tillbaka troligtvis många gånger.