Tuesday 24 August 2010

Rant of the rant

I read this opinion piece some guy had sent to the newspaper and it really intrigued me.The guy was ranting about Animal rights activists.

Wait what? How does it come about that you get so angry with people who dedicate their life as selflessly to protect defenseless, innocent animals, that you openly criticize them in the newspaper. Well, apparently some Animal activists are so fanatic about fighting for animal rights that it resemblances sect activities. As there are so many humans in the world who don't even have the rights that animals have, like people flooded in Pakistan, animal activists really should sort out their priorities.

In a way I can agree with the dude about that fighting for people is more important than animals. But just because there are more important things you can devote yourself to doesn't mean that you have to do that. I mean it's like why does apple engineers research new iPhone features when it's more important to research the cure for cancer?

All I'm saying is, this guy just want to rant for the sake of ranting. For all I know this guy just sits around all day and doesn't do a shit (excuse my French) for the Pakistanians or whoever. How dare someone criticise people who actually does something. I mean people rant about everything; the economy, crowdy places, Justin Bieber and whatever but I draw the line on animal activists.

Goodnight,
Tiffany

0 comments: