Wednesday 18 August 2010

Hello world!

I decided to make a fresh start. Turn over a new leaf. Enter a new era, yeah you get it. As I've been implying the past 2 years is that I've become a really lousy blogger and abandoned it almost entirely. For a while I actually gave up blogging, because I didn't have time but mostly because I was lazy. I became sick of it so I gave myself a slap in the face (hypothetically) and toughen(ed?) up. I'm gonna blog! (Well for a start but I'm gonna try really hard to keep it up)

I figured that one of the reasons I stopped blogging was because I never let myself be personal enough. Well, I did try it in the end and it felt kinda good. And as a journalist student I'm a fail if I can't have a functioning blog. It would be SHAME!

So here I've tried to make a new start. The layout is also new.I've changed the blog URL for something I feel more appropriate and..sensible. It didn't really want to create a whole new blog because I didn't want to lose all of my old entries (some of which I actually think are pretty clever).

Happy New Blog,
Tiffany

0 comments: