Friday 13 August 2010

Gutentag

Hey,
I haven't written for ages now. The fact is I've been away for a week and a half. Me and my family (inlc. grandpa) went to Paris and Pfäffikon (in Switzerland) to visit relatives. It's always nice being jammed in a 4 room apt with 15 other people. XD No but it was actually really nice, I love meeting all my cousins again.

During the 2 days in Paris, it was mostly sightseeing, some shopping and weirdly a lot of How I Met Your Mother watching. :P Me and my siblings then took the train to Switzerland. Goood, I'd forgotten how stunningly beautiful Switzerland is. My camera worked overtime. :P For me it has also been a lot of fashion talk with my cousin and we even did a photoshoot (keep checking my tumblr!).





I've also been thinking about how lazy I've become, I mean with tumblr and twitter I hardly write anything anymore. I used to blog loads, then I used to tweet loads now I basically don't write anything, I only tumblr loads. I really want to have a blog I'm really passioned about. I have to figure something out.

2 comments:

Caroline said...

Pfäffikon.. är det en stad? Så roligt namn isf xD

Tiffany said...

Jupp :P Du vet tyskar. XD