Sunday 22 August 2010

As dorky as it gets



Sometimes my nerdiness even surprises me.

First surprise: I see a mother with a 4 year old holding fabricbag with the Camp Rock2 logo, I almost hyperventilated (You must believe me when I say I actually don't like Camp Rock, so I don't know where this behaviour comes from either) I (almost) storm up to her and ask her where she got the bag. Second surprise: I actually track down the place the mother told me she'd gotten the bag. Third surprise: Although there were only 8 and 9 year olds taking pictureswith these giant paper Jonas-and-Demi cutouts I just had to take a picture too (I mean they gave you the bag and printed the picture out for you and)

And on top f that, I went to the Rix FM concert to watch all of these teenyboppy artists, and on top of THAT I even waited until Eric Saade to perform before I went away.

Wow, Tiffany this time you really outnerd yourself.

Sincerely Yours,
Tiffany

5 comments:

Elin said...

Hahaha, awesome xD

Caroline said...

vill också vara på malmöfestivalen!
förresten så har du lagt till fel blogglänk på mig :p

Sara said...

Hahaha...Ola var ju lätt bääst:D!

Tiffany said...

re Carro: Va e din blogglänk då?

re Sara: Pssssss...Ola! XD

Caroline said...

http://carolineduong.blogspot.com