Sunday 7 February 2010

My mind rebels at stagnation

Heya,
I'm back in London...wish I could say that a bit more enthusiastically but I can't. Bllaah it's like coming back here from Sweden all over again. Although not as bad,I must admit, because I know I'll go home (to Sweden) on friday for the Chinese new year.

You might not believe me when I say I saw Sherlock Holmes, yet again, in the cinema. But in fact I did, yupp, yesterday with my cousin, luckily in English with French subtitles, making it the 3rd time. Buuuuuut the story (sadly) doesn't end there, I saw it a 4th time in the evening, well let's just say it was at least not in the cinema. XD Hahahhaa, I'm such an addict (really? Am I really?!?!) . I've been listening to the soundtrack non-stop this week. Hans Zimmer is my best friend right now. XD



Paris has been wonderful. A perfect break from everything that has to do with school. I mean it wasn't since last September I didn't have ANY schoolwork hanging over me. It's been so nice to not think about school the past week but I know on Tuesday it has to be back on.

A new semester. And Chinese, Online journalism, Writing for publication and Intro. to Marketing is awaiting. I don't know how I always end up with so many Journalism modules when I'm just averagely interested in it. XD I'm gonna miss the fashion module a lot, especially the creative coursework. Fingers crossed for good and helpful teachers and nice classmates! XD

Goodbye, Paris.

2 comments:

Caroline said...

du är sjuk! xD visst den var bra, men jag skulle inte vilja gå och se den igen på bio :p

Tiffany said...

re Carro: NNNOOOO don't do this to me! XD Nej skoja, jomen så tänkte ja också första gången ja såg den i Malmö. Well bra film, men när du ser den för andra gången så går det bara utför därifrån XD