Thursday 11 February 2010

Le retour

Hi,
My day off today started off with a 40 minute snooze, which was absolutely delightful. It went on quite nicely, except my struggle to be focused enough to do my homework. The weather's been really nice, I just love when the sun it shining you know. It makes you in such a better mood, like the bad things in life are not so bad after all. (haha sentimental much?)

I don't think I've told you I'm going home tomorrow. But I am indeed. Only for the weekend though but I'm much looking forward to it. I'll be going back to celebrate the chinese new year with the family and all.

So my first week of the new term is slowly coming to its end and I have to say it has gone surprisingly well. I have a day off on Mondays so I started on Tuesday with Writing for Publication and I was really happy to see the tutor was my old Intro. to journalism tutor (who I really liked). There were also a couple of familiar classmates (but no Jesse McCartney..XD). I also have Intro to Marketing this term and the teacher seems really good, a bit boring but good.

Online Journalism will be very interesting I think but I'm already struggling with the first assingment: setting up a blog, which is quite ironic since I've been blogging for like 4 years now. But I jsut can't think of a good idea for a blog. Photography? Street style? Twitter: a how to? GGAAAHHH going crazy, I really have to set it up soon.

I also had my first Chinese lesson on Wednesday (evening lesson!!). I went worrying the whole day that the classmight be too hard for me since it was not beginners level. But oh I was owrrying for nothing. The class is really easy, they're still learning like the very basic things (we learnt how to write 1-10). The teacher's however really nice and funny. Perhaps it won't be so bad to study the basics (properly) again.

Sorry, I'm in a new phase.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Good brief and this mail helped me alot in my college assignement. Say thank you you for your information.

Caroline said...

Huh! Det måste ju nästan vara beginners klass ju om de håller på att lära sig att skriva 1-10 xD T.om. vi har ju lärt oss fler ord :p

Tiffany said...

Det är steget efter beginnners, de har lärt sig en massa ord men bah inte räkna vilket är fett konstigt. XD