Tuesday 9 February 2010

M.E.N


Heard this awesome song in HMV yesterday, had some vague guesses it was Muse. It was really good so I just had to ask someone working there. I think he said Muse-Revelation or something. I youtubed it and turned out there's no such song. Instead I found 2 awesome songs (one of which is this one) from their latest album, The Resistance.


As you may know, I purcahsed Nick's solo album yesterday. I've been kinda sceptic towards the whole Administration thing from the beginning. But I do understand why Nick felt he had to do this, it is (very) different from the Jonas brothers sound. I haven't really listened to the album quite yet but this song got stuck straight away.


Call me Britishfied but I've come to really like this girl. There's a certain edge in her style that I really like. I heard this the first time on radio and thought it was like the silliest song I've heard. But after the second and third time I was totally hooked.

2 comments:

Kajsa said...

Jag tror jag kan komma att gilla Demi Lovatos senaste album. Jag har lyssnat på remember december ett antal gånger nu, och jag gillar den - får se hur jag ställer mig till resten av skivan. Jag har ju annars inte varit så förtjust i hennes musik.

Tiffany said...

Okej. Jag gillar dock mest Solo och World of Chances. :)