Tuesday 27 November 2007

A day with JB

Forgot to tell you about my Jonas Brothers day.
It was sunday, I didn't have much homework to do and everything was just really chill. So I decided to work on the powerpoint presentation for our geography project, since I kinda like powerpoint it was really nice.I clicked on the iTunes icon (as I always do) and got an idea, I tapped Jonas into the search field on the upper righthand corner...dapdapdap, A list of 42 songs came up, I actually didn't know myself how many JB song I had.
It included the one featuring Hannah Montana and the Nick J songs too. I clicked on the first song, which is "We got the party", and listened to the whole list in that order...huhuhu sooo wonderful!

Then after lunch, I saw that my dad had his TV watching program on his computer, I was like OOHH maybe they have the new heroes episode, but they didnt it was a old one. So i searched for something else, what do I see when I click on american series and shows? AMERICAN MUSIC AWARDS! I was lucky, it had just started!! Haha, the host was really terrible.. and he sucked on the Soulja Boy dance...wuahhaha!
Huhuhuhu, even if I've seen JB's performance in AMAS at least twice I couldn't resist doing it again! So I jumped into my parents bed and waited for their performance. Guaaahh, just before the commercial-break before their performance, I was like screaming (to my sister who also had came and watch) OMG I saw the doors!!! The doors with the JB logo on it, it meant their appearance was close!! When that lady (dont remember her name) introduced them, I was like screaming (as if I was there, huhhuhu) GGGAAAAAHH, I love SOS so much!..........then came the fall. JOOOEEEEE <3<3<3!
Ever since the first time I saw the clip I thought, Man Joe is going close to those fans, they're like all over him. I DIDN'T notice those two times before, but 2 freaking fans came up onto the scene after the song, like running to Nick, creepy! This made me think.........that's something I could've done!

Then in the evening, I rememberd!! My sister had videotaped the Hannah Montana episode with JB! (it was shown first time in Sweden last friday) IIIHH, I couldn't watch it when she taped it, on saturday morning when it was a reprise, cuz I was out working. First we had to run all around the house to find the tape and finally FOUND it! GGEESSSHHH!
It was so wonderful, I wanted to cry, no just kidding. It was falling in a JO Bromance all over again! Unfortunately, the stupid swedish Disneychannel dub all the Hannah Montana episodes, and even this episode! I had in the back of my mind that they would never do that, not to this episode, not to the BOYS! But as cold hearted as they are they did, the voices was.....horrible! There is nothing more WRONG than that! Anyway, during the whole episode I said the english line at the same time they said it on swedish, huhu. (I've seen it too many times) Thank god they didn't do anything to the song in the end, I would've died. I just couldn't face the episode was over, so I rewind the tape and watch it all over again!! BUT this time only the scences with JB in it.
Then I was like, now I just HAVE to watch "I wan'na be like you" in my Djunglebook DVD and I did, that was the (perfect) ending of my Jonas Brothers day.

Then of course, I couldn't sleep in the night cuz I was all jumped up on JB......

Ever since that day (2 days ago), SOS have been somethinh of a tradition, not on purpose, I swear!!
Sunday: 3 times
Monday: 3 times
Tuesday: 2 times

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Jonas brothers? xD well sounds like a fun day xD what's next?:D

Anonymous said...

De vaaa jaaag:D;) Saraaaa!:D glömde skriva hahaha...(A)