Saturday 24 November 2007

NICK J is off DA chain!

" Yo I'm so hot. Just like a tamale. So destructive. Just like a tsunami.
Every time I'm near. The red cross is there. Cause that's how I'll be doing things. Because..."

Guuaasshh, I LOOOOOOVE this song! Nick really is off da chain, man! I've known about this song for a long time, but I haven't heard (didnt know it was a rap song). I first thought it was some kind of freaky alias, like eminem, he used as this gangster rap guy, uuh hu creepy thought. XD No my dear Nick...
What's really funny is, first you hear Joe rap but he's the more likely to rap or so something like that, then you have Nick the youngest most mature, shy and polite one. o of course, there's nothing Nick can't do!! Muhahah!

NICK 4LJF!

Sooooooooo........... What's up anyway?
I'm longing for Xmas soooooooooo much! But it's coming really soon actually, if u think in a optimistic way, like this:
There's this week buy it's not a week cuz it's almost over then it's next week where we dont even go to school on wednesday, we're going to this fair for university to help you choose your future or whatever, and friday it's "studyday", it's a day off anyway, plus we're going to a theatre play on monday. SO next week is almost nothing, then it's 2 whole week then on the thrid we're having the x-mas "closure" and then it's holidayyy!! Then after that it's nothing! Seee, it's like nothing left, huhuh XD

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Nick and Tiffany sitting in a tree...just kidding :D..muhahah remember your future? Tokyo? mansion? hahaha // Sara

Tiffany said...

HAHAHA I know its soo true!! :D
OMG I remember, MASH!! XD SO much fun!!! Just because you're gonna live in a shack !

Anonymous said...

well gonna be a stewardess... I can fly around the world :D and get discount :D Mohahaha and get a niiiiiice husband:D mohaha

Anonymous said...

CHRISTMAS BREAAAAAK.