Wednesday 28 November 2007

Truth and Consequences


Around every Tuesday and Wednesday I'll be blogging about the new Heroes episode. Please comment if you're watching it too.

HERE BE SPOILERS ABOUT HEROES 2

A freakin' nerve wrecking episode as usual. I can't say I'm happy or relieved that Mr Bennet didn't die, but it would be kinda boring if he did, right? OKEJ let me get this straight, right now (!!) I am more for the company than against, actually..I think. I'm still not sure what Bob really wants, if he wants to eliminate "bad" powers or something else. IF they really invented the Shanti virus to eliminate powers it wasn't to kill the whole world population! OKej, I think Mr Bennet is just exaggerating too much but I dont think the company is all clean and innocent. Still we dont know much about the company or the organization founders or whatever (the picture) and I dont think they're all evil and stuff.

I'm so sad for West!!! She can't just leave him like that! Maybe they won't now when she knows she's been whatched by the company, she'll fight back!!! FINALLY! I'm tired of all the hiding and sneaking, time to fight back!

GUUAAASSHH! Sylar disgust me sooo bad, I want to throw up!!! He keeps talking about "when I get my powers back" blalblbalba, I hope doesn't so I can laugh him in the face a little longer. MAAAN I get soooo mad! Or maybe I dislike Maya even more...for taking in all this crap!!! When Sylar took the dagger thing, I screamed!!! I actually didn't think Alejandro would die!! I mean...not now, not for nothing!! Not before we knew about his real power! When Maya find out what really happend to Alejandro....I'd LOVE that episode, huhuhu

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I know you only wrote about Heroes so I wouldn't be able to comment on anything xP

Anonymous said...

OMG! All Sylar says is bogus and Maya is such a jerk! .... Alejandro Ó_Ò

Tiffany said...

OMG that soo true! Gessshhh Sylar is soooo...full of bogus XD