Wednesday 19 January 2011

The Editorial assistant

I'm delighted to say that I have landed an internship!  It's for a small corporate communication magazine (you know very interesting stuff). Politically correct I'll be the "editorial assistant" (fancy isn't it?) and will basically do a lot of research and just help out with whatever. Still, I'm quite excited (actually bursting with excitment).

The interview went well, i.e I didn't embarrass myself, execpt for the awkward moment when the interview guy (magazine's publisher) found a dead insect in his coffee. And ebfore I knew I was invited to come along the upcoming week.

Tomorrow will be my first day and I'm going to help out at a conference they're holding in Russel Hotel. Formal dressing will be required, which will be fairly interesting since nothing in my wardrobe is particularly formal. With any luck I might not make a total fool out of myself tomorrow. Fingers crossed.

Ciao,
Tiffany

3 comments:

Meikei said...

Neej vad kul!!!! Ett stort Grattis! You deserve it! Jag är så glad för din skull. Önskar dig all lycka! Puss

Caroline said...

LYCKA TILL :D

Tiffany said...

re Meks & Carro: TACK SÅ MYCKET!! :)