Friday 21 January 2011

A conference girl

So here's the evidence that I'm actually important. I had my own freaking badge. It was awesome, you should try it sometimes. ;)

I have to say it all went well, no major funny looks or feeling out of place. I mostly sat at the reception greeting people, giving them their badge and a program, almost exclusively to guys in suits with their blackberry glued to their ears. Except for that one that was more interested in the plate with cakes than making calls.

Anywho, in terms of the people I'll be working with, I'm still a bit daunted. And there's a whole lot of "Emily" factors included in that. (Ahem) but I think it's going to be ok once I get to know them better (convincing myself).

I'm going back in 2 weeks time. It's gonan be exciting to see how I'll manage without the help from the previous intern. Gulp.

Sincerely,
Tiffany

0 comments: