Wednesday 27 July 2011

My Tumblr: an Introduction

It has come to my attention that my new Tumblr layout is somewhat confusing so I'm gonna try to clear things up as much as possible.

www.tiffanyalwaysknows.tumblr.com

First of all, not every picture (GIF, audio, video) on my Tumblr is my own. However I'd like to think about 60% of it are my own photos (for example the pictures marked with a red star in the photo above are mine).

If you're not in the mood for going through a blog full with (mostly) photos that gives me the tingles and makes me happy for being alive in this creative world, and only wants to look at photos that I've taken you can click on the  'My photos only' link (red sq in photo above). The link is quite tricky though, because the text is small and you often have to click on the white space above the text instead of on it. As you can see there are also links to my Streetstyle blog 'Hello Fancy', my twitter account 'Tweet me', my archive and so on. You can also leave me a message by clicking on 'Ask me stuff'.

As you've realized the whole photo is not shown on the page. Being the sensible person as you are, you will click on the photo if you wish to see the whole thing.

For your convenience (or not) I've also enabled endless scrolling, so you can just keep scrolling and scrolling until there aren't anything to see anymore.

Toodles,
Tiffany

1 comments:

Elin said...

Every time I try ot click on My Photos Only I either end up on Hello Fancy or your Twitter. I gave up after about 5 times...