Monday 4 July 2011

Happy July

Can't believe it's July already. In a couple of weeks time I'll have had summer break for 2 months. Jeez, time flies.

For a whole week now I've basically done nothing, i.e reading, watching TV and randomly break out to Les Mis. However wonderful (but occasionally boring) that may have been, I feel like I must get off my lazy butt and actually do something. I have a list, I'm not gonna lie.

Here's an excerpt:
Study PR (got a stinkin C last term, so I just wanted to recap things before the other PR module in the fall)
Study Chinese (you know, when I get bored and feel ambitious)
Drive and study driving theory (still not decided if I'm going to try to take my license in September but either way I'm preparing for it now)
Get together a decent review portfolio and contact Malmö Opera (got this crazy idea of getting a press pass, I know completely crazy!)
Travel and take photos (need to work on this. So if you're going anywhere, please let me tag along)
Read books (currently finishing Sherlock Holmes: the Hound of Baskerville. Have a PJ Wodehouse waiting and planning to reread the Harry Potter series, however the latter seems a bit farfetched)
Get a decent tan (is that such a crime?)

Bonne chance to me.

Toodles,
Tiffany

1 comments:

Elin said...

I got that crazy idea too to reread the Harry Potter series. I gave up on that pretty soon...

Wish I could get a decent tan though