Saturday 26 March 2011

twentyone

The past couple of weeks have been insanely busy with coursework, internship, managing my subediting team et cetera et cetera. This Wednesay possibly saw the most intense 4 hours in my life, racing through dozens of articles, editing out things, adding links, uploading pictures. It was a journalistic madness. I had to even be forced to go to the bathroom before I actually went. But it's good fun, I enjoy it. I'm actually in denial of actually how much I enjoy it. You could at least have a look at our website, after those 4 hours of blood, sweat and tears. Hollowayexpress.co.uk

However in the end I pulled through and now with only one really short presentation left before Easter break I can finally have some down time. Thank god. Not to mention it's my birthday tomorrow. My first ever birthday being away from home (and surely not the last).

How can I turn 21? It should be illegal, TWENTY ONE?! I still haven't accepted that I'm 20! Time please! XD Anyway, the positive side of it all is that for the occassion I'm going to treat myself a iPhone 4. Yup, tech snob that I will be. Trying to sort out the micro SIM and everything right now, quite a process actually.

So yeah, what I need to do know is come to terms that tomorrow I'll be...2.....1? Goodness, bless me! XD

Toodles,
Tiffany

0 comments: