Wednesday 9 March 2011

That's Miss Production Editor for you

So I've got some good news. (Wow, once in 1000 years right?) I got the position I applied for, in our roleplay interview/ job thing in Journalism & Employability. I'm the production editor of the Holloway Express every other week.

I'm actually not quite sure why I'm so excited about it because after all it's just a fake job. Maybe it's because the role sounds so amazingly grande or that I beat at least one guy for the position (sorry, bro). So from next week on I'll be busy deploying my subeditors to edit copies, attend editorial meetings, checking every page before publication and make sure everyone meet the deadline.

Gosh, I do love the sound of that. Wow, that sound really pretentious but whatever, a girl has the right to boast once in a while. ;)

Sincerely,
Tiffany

0 comments: