Tuesday 1 March 2011

While waiting for my DVDs

Natalie Portman in Rodarte
Florence Welch in Valentino Couture
Gwyneth Platrow in Calvin Klein
Amy Adams in L'Wren Scott

































(pictures via guardian.co.uk)
So it's Oscars time again! Always makes me feel all tingly inside, and the butterflies certainly didn't go away knowing awesome Anne Hathaway and James Franco were hosting the awards this year. Not having seen the ceremony yet, because I'm waiting for the recorded DVDs my dad sent me this morning to arrive, is simply killing me. I watched the live red carpet stream though, which I usually do. What was the verdict?

Other than the disappointment of lack of stars on the red carpet, there were some beautiful dresses out there. My favourite have to be Amy Adams navy blue L'Wren Scott, I just love that high neckline and the necklace is a really nice touch.

Natalie Portman would come a close second in a stunning Rodarte looking happy and pregnant. Gwyneth Platrow just looked like a million bucks in that sleek and simple Calvin Klein, not to sure about the belt thing but I loved the straight nice hair with those statement earrings. Gorgeous! I was quite surprised seeing Florence Welch on the red carpet, but as always she brings in a wind of freshness with her vintage style. The Ginger hair just goes so well with the dress.

Well, hopefully the DVDs will come before the end of the week, even though I know all the winners already, it's not the same thing wihtout all the clicheé monitor lines, suspense and the few jokes.
Sincerely,
Tiffany

2 comments:

Caroline said...

natalie portman hade fett snygg klänning.

metro tyckte cate blanchett hade snyggast.. tyckte själv den var skitful, MEN MEN XD

Tiffany said...

Visst! Värt att va uppe till 1 för det aså. :P
Aså jag fattar varför folk gillar Cate's klänning. Hon klär i den skit bra, men den där ovala skurningen där framme e bah konstig. XD