Sunday 27 February 2011

When going mad always turn to Mad Men

I've been having these 'f*ck everything'-moments quite a lot lately, actually even 3 or 4 times just today. It's just so frustrating when one thing goes wrong after the other. Can I get a break, please?

Anyway, I have loads of work to do as always and coursework due date is not even close. Swell life I have right? Most recently I've I wasted about an hour on going through every freakin' issue of Camden New Journal in 2005 without finding the article about the abandoned pub I was looking for. I'm defeated by this  Investigative Journalism piece even before I've started writing it. There's journalism fail for you.

What else am I failing at? Ah, I spent the whole week working on my CV and cover letter for 'Journalism & Employability' in which we're (the class) is going to run the school's news website and before doing so we're staging the employment process for the different positions as in a real news website. Can you imagine? A whole freakin' week for 2, no actually 3, pages of text most of which are bullet points. There's just general fail for you.

In the end I was lying defeated on my desk, banging my head repeatedly on the wooden surface and decided to just f*ck everything. So I watched Mad Men until the sun decided to come out.

This was cheerful wasn't it?

Toodles,
Tiffany

0 comments: