Monday 14 February 2011

Very hipster stuff


Runway show at Pure Spirit
 I've started my new term now, and with a new term comes new burden. So far I've stuck to my "get things done as soon as possible" strategy (which has unfortuantely failed previously), I could even squeezedin some normal life activities such as shopping, going to the museum and yoga. I also went to the fashion trade fair "Pure" (yes very hipster stuff), which we have to visit as a part of our new coursework.

Other than being completely awkward and clueless of what to do essentially, I have to say it was really interesting. I've never been to a fashion trade fair before but it was basically like any fair with people showcasing their products and look for buyers. Obviously, the place was swarmed with all sorts of stylish people (imagine chic mom with an even ridiculously chic son) knowing exactly what they were doing, which didn't make me feel more awkward or clueless...at all.

However, for me it was really interesting to browse (on a personal level) through emerging trends but also (on a educational level) to see how this specific side of fashion buying works.

Goodnight y'all,
Tiffany

0 comments: