Sunday 17 October 2010

Why Tiffany, why?


In the end...
Today was one of those days I ponder why I ever put myself in this crazy situation. Why Tiffany, why?!

It's only the end of the 2nd week of school (ain't it crazy, it's just the freakin 2nd week!) and I can feel the coursework related stress-anxiety-panic creeping up on me already. I've got loads of work and no existing time to do them.

It messes your mind up. I'm serious, it's psycholocigal exhausting, good enough to make anyone insane.

Isn't it funny how I literally fight for survival to manage all my school work while I got friends who I don't know....chills out as au-pair in New York or work 5 days a week in a cinema. Isn't it comical how deep in (shit) loans I'm in already when I got friends who work and...what? GET money. Isn't it comical how I pay a rent that's basically higher than my parent's while I got friends who....I don't know LIVE FOR FREE?! Why do I sit in all those Fridays and Saturdays evening to study when there are people who actually live?

Do you see what I mean? It's like people can take the highway while I was determined to take the crocked, small, stinky backstreet.

Funny is it not?

But the important question is: Why do I let it happen to me?

You know sometimes, just sometimes I look out my window and see people minding their own business and imagen how it would be if I just let everything go.

Yours sincerely,
Tiffany.

2 comments:

Elin said...

You know what, I feel exacty like you do. Economics really wasn't my thing and now I don't have any time to have a life. It's hard and stressful and depressing but I gotta do it :/

Tiffany said...

I'm glad I'm not the only one. :)