Wednesday 20 October 2010

What's wrong with you?

There are a lot of things that are wrong with me. Tons actually.

I'm not social. I have enormous thighs. I'm not an enthusiastic (aspiring) journalist. I cry too easily. I'm cheap. I'm boring. The list goes on forever. And this have become very apparent while job-hunting.

I'm inexperienced. I'm not time flexible. I have no network. I'm a foreigner. Why would anyone pick me over someone else. Sometimes I feel like a hopeless case.

We all are experts in finding faults in ourselves, aren't we? Whether it's looks or capabilities, there's always something we wish we were or had. But believe it or not there are actually tons of good points as well. They might be harder to realize, well of course, but those are the things that you should embrace and strengthen. Because in the end that's who you are.

I have to believe someday, someone is going to recognize my good sides and give me a chance.

Goodnight,
Tiffany

1 comments:

Caroline said...

Det kommer lösa sig ska du se :)