Tuesday 22 June 2010

I said I would watch movies

Zuupp,
Since I came home last Monday I've seen:

Bride Wars (not as horrible as people said but horribly predictive)
She's The Man (Cracks me up everytime!)
The Brothers Bloom (Weird and weird again, but alright I guess)
About A Boy (Finally watched the whole thing. A really really good movie, I strongly recommend!)
Easy Virtue (Ben Barnes' really hot but it doesn't really cover up the bland movie)
All Of The President's Men (Been wanting to see it for long. recognize alot from my journalist classes)
Mrs Doubtfire (I watch old moves now?! Yes I do. I was a bit disappointed with this movie, but Robin Williams is brilliant)
Ghosts of Girlfriends Past (Well, I saw most of it. Just awful!)
Patrick 1,5 (Really the first Swedish movie I've seen without being forced to. Interesting, but could be better)
The Lion King (Had to rewatch it after I saw the musical of course, the music is great!)

2 comments:

Kajsa said...

Hej! Ska du på grillning hos Rickard (eller blir det Didrik?!) på fredag? Elin ska jobba, och jag vet inte om jag kommer ha så kul om bara killarna är där...

Tiffany said...

Jag kanske inte kan komma för jag har planer med en annan kompis då.