Thursday 17 June 2010

I need a Nick Jonas in my life

Just finished watching the cambio live chat with Nick (note: IN LONDON!!!). Actually I didn't want to watch it because I knew it would make me even more depresed about the whole Nick/London/Les Mis thing but he said he might play his new song (London foolishly) so I basically HAD to watch.

And he did play it. Gosh it's so good. I mean this 17 year old guy comes up with these songs that are absolutely amazing! And he sings them and plays them?! How could this be?! How much talent can really fit into one person?

He also played some Administration songs, 7.05 and I Am What I Am. Me and my sister were just talking about how insane it is he still remember how to play those songs (the latter ones) and the lyrics. I mean Joe basically can't remember any song lyrics that they're not playing on tour. :P Nick is crazy.

I need a Nick Jonas in my life. full stop. the end.

3 comments:

Kajsa said...

Känner du för att träffa mig och ELin på stan på lördag? Vi tänkte kanske fika vid typ ett-två.

Kajsa said...

Klockan ett på sf-bokhandeln om du har tid och känner för det ;p

Tiffany said...

Jag tror ja o min familj skulle åka nånstans imon då, men om vi inte gör det dyker jag definitivt upp. :)