Thursday 1 July 2010

Give me a break.

GGGGGGGAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHH!

Sometimes, actually more than sometimes (actually almost all the time) I just feel I'm going nowhere! I used to think I was good at certain things and that I was interested in certain things and that made me stick out of the crowd. But now, I'm not even good at that? WHAT AM I SUPPOSED TO BE GOOD AT HUH?! Tell me!

It's like everyone is advancing into their bright future while I'm too lazy to make it bright or just too unlucky to have those bright prospects. WHAT THE HELL IS WORNG WITH ME?!

I'm so used to ignore the fact that I question whether I'm doing the right thing, that I finally have stopped thinking about it but every now and then it comes up again. And in the end of the day I actually don't know if it's right for me or not, but I still keep pushing and make myself believe it's right.

3 comments:

Elin said...

I think everyone does that. Some are just better at not showing it :)

The only thing about my future that I knew was right was my trip to Japan because I'd been wanting it for five years. It's over. Now what?!

Everyone have doubts and you don't have to finish your life by the age of 30 ;)

Tiffany said...

Elin, you always put things in perspective. You've gotten wiser since Japan. :P I think I need to go there XD

Elin said...

Everyone need to go there ;P