Wednesday 7 April 2010

Stranger danger

Heya,
So I basically just came from watching The Lovely Bones with a friend. Dude, I'm officially freaked out. XD Lucky I didn't watch it with my mum she'd never let me go back to London...ever! But it was a very touching movie, in a uncomfortable and a quite disturbing way. XD And I'm glad I watched it actually (kind of), now I know what the first thing I'll learn my children when I get them, hahha no but it really raises issues that doesn't get enough attention sometimes.

Whoever you are, where ever you are, just promise me- don't talk to strangers (not strangers like hey is this seat taken or do you know where lecture room c14 is, you know what I mean!). Promise me!

Day 29 - A song from your childhood
I Want Candy by Aaron Carter

3 comments:

Elin said...

For some reason that song gives me the creeps xD

Kajsa said...

Nu blir jag nyfiken - vad handlar Lovely Bones om?

Tiffany said...

re ELin: Hahaha, me too. XD

re Kajsa: Det handlar om en tjej som blir mördad och "övervakar" sin familj och mördare efter hon har dött.