Tuesday 6 April 2010

Cakes and stuff

Zuup,
The days just fly by as always when being back home. So my "study week" has started and it's not great I tell you, thereof the increased amount of tweets. XD I tweet when I'm bored, alright? :P

I had a small b-day dinner last sunday and I'm so glad all of you guys showed up with such a good mood and making my day special. Thanks! :)

This was the cake my mum made, crazy how she always manages to make a cake out of all my demands. :P

Otherwise I've been watching a lot of Ugly Betty episodes (3rd season) and playing the guitar. I'm going to see "Lovely Bones" with my friend tomorrow, still think it can be a bit too much for me but whatev. I'm also planning on making a visit at my acting class tomorrow, miss them loads.

Day 25 - A song that makes you laugh
Manboy by Eric Saade





Day 26 - A song that you can play on an instrument
The Climb by Miley Cyrus




Day 27 - A song that you wish you could play
Misery Business by Paramore




Day 28 - A song that makes you feel guilty
Breaking Free from High School Musical



3 comments:

Elin said...

For some reasom time always flies when you're having the best time. :P

Caroline said...

Lite förvånade att du ska gå och se lovley bones :p inte riktigt din typ av film ju. Laddade hem den igår, så ska se den nån gång snart jag med :)

haha, manbooy!

Tiffany said...

re Elin: Amen!

re Carro: Inte? Mordgåta och Fantasy? Va e min typ av film då? XD Men å andra sidan blev jag fett rädd, så ja jag vet inte. XD