Wednesday 14 April 2010

Back in Londonland

Hello,
I'm back in London and the weather is great, the sun is shining and it's getting warmer it's around 12 degrees today. Being back is was not so awful as I'd expected. ;) If I just focus ont he positive stuff I'd be fine, it's just 3 more weeks until revision week. Then 2 exams, 1 essay and 1 portfolio of articles. THEN SUMMER BREAK! Crazy how I've almost been here for a year, craazzyy. XD

At the moment I'm desperately trying to finish this group work in Marketing which due on Friday. But after we've submit the report on friday it'll be chill because the next big thing won't be until 5th May which is a exam in Mandarin. Think I have to celebrate! :P

Being back in school has been good so far (don't jinx it!), I got an A today for my blog assignment. Wwoooh! Thanks to all of you who checked it and supported it. Anyway gotta go back to the report. Toodles!

A sunny day in Malmö last week

0 comments: