Sunday 11 April 2010

Last way out of here

Hey,
So here comes the end of my easter break. Sigh. I know it feels like I always say this but I do love being home. I've missed hanging out with my sis and bro. It has been loads of Ugly Betty watching (4th season now!), Sing it, Backpacker and Phoenix Wright playing and fooling around.

I'm going back tomorrow afternoon and the upcoming weeks will have hell of a lot of school work. Looking forward to it already. But at least it's soon sumemr break, isn't it? And I'll be back! Oh and btw, did I tell you I got a summer job? Wwwooooooh! XD

And appropirately this is also the last song on this song tag, sry it has taken so long. I realized halfway through it was more suitable on Twitter or Tumblr.... XD Anyway.

Day 30 - Your favorite song at this time last year
Video Girl by Jonas Brothers

3 comments:

Meikei said...

Nej hormonerna spelar mig ett spratt..

VAD KUL!! Jag sa ju att det skulle lösa sig! Vart ska du jobb? Ta hand om dig.
Kraamar

Caroline said...

Grattis! Vad för jobb?! :D

Tiffany said...

re MEks: Usch. Önska ja kunde göra något åt de. :(

re Carro: AW tack :')