Tuesday 3 November 2009

I'm Ba-ack!

I can feel it, in my toes and fingers. Jonas monster in me coming back!

Guys, 17 days are not that many. Wembley Arena, 20th Novemver, 19.30. Watch out. As always I can't let myself get all my hopes up, but I can feel it's closer now. Definitely. Btw if you possibly could have missed Joe's haircut a week ago, go look it up! It's absolutely jaw dro-o-o-o-o-oping. XD

So, Tuesday night what am I doing? XD As I've realized I have waaaay too much work to get started on I don't really have time for anything else. I know I waited too long before starting the projects, I have a lot of excuses but why even bother. XD But I feel very motivated though, now that I have gotten a grasp of what I'm supposed to do, it doesn't really matter that I have a lot of work just as long I know what to do. (Oh jolly,positive am I?!)

Maybe I'm more positive because the weeks are drawing nearer the 20th November and 18th December, or that I just keep reminding myself why I'm doing this, why I'm here. That motivates me. Or that I had this epiphany of what I really wanna do in life...or maybe it's jsut one of those things. XD

6 comments:

Kajsa said...

Jaw droping, really? Don't know where to see it though. An epiphany? Do tell! (or not, if you don't want to)

Tiffany said...

Omg, really. http://twitpic.com/num1d
Haha, of course didn't think anyone would want to know about it. XD Next post ;)

Caroline said...

Ska du gå och se JB?

Tiffany said...

re Carro: Jupp 20de Nov. om allt går som planerat :)

sonja said...

weii=P med vem då?:D

Tiffany said...

Ingen.XD eller jo alla JB fans som kommer finnas där. XD