Tuesday 10 November 2009

Music Exploration Night

Hey hoo,
Waitng for the new Heroes episode to upload, fyi. XD

So the past few days I've been exploring some new music, which turned out to be really awesome. Hear for yourself. :)


Paramore "Ignorance"
First time I heard/saw it was on MTV like 2000 years ago, but it's so good. Makes me wanna dance for some odd reason.


Forever The Sickest Kids "Whoa Oh"
Don't like the version with Selena Gomez though. Haha XD


Muse "Supermassive Black Hole"
I know, I KNOW.... This song I actually heard 2000 years ago, no but 4 years ago, someone sent it to me. I rediscovered it however of reasons I don't want to share... But really I die for the intro, the rest is....so so. XD

2 comments:

Caroline said...

whoa oh! <3 längesen jag lyssnade på den.

Tiffany said...

Haha, visste nt du lyssnade på forever the sickest kids. rekommenderar du några andra låtar?