Thursday 6 October 2011

Off mode

The first week back at Uni is almost over (only have the longest day to look forward to tomorrow) and what's the verdict? I have none because I've been too busy studying. Really, I've been studying everyday of this week. To be honest it was a pretty difficult to get back to the studying again (euphemisn for trying to make myself stop being on Tumblr 12hrs a day), but I did what I have to do.

So I was writing a review of the 25th Anniversary concert of Phantom of The Opera from Sunday. You know the glacial pace I work on these things but my plan was to have it done by Tuesday. But then out of nowhere my Reporting and Journalism teacher just threw us out on the street to find a story, write it and send to him before the end of the day. So that totally screwed up my plan, and with the review being outdated now, should I even bother?

1 comments:

Elin said...

You should always bother with reviews! :D

First week (or should I say first month?) back at uni always sucks. It's so hard to get back into studying and realising that you don't have 24 free hours everyday anymore :(

I myself can't wait until first week of November when I have a week off. Just hope it will really be a week off and I wont have loads of studying to do either way :/