Sunday 5 June 2011

That Oxford

Good night y'all.
Having a really bad pain in my feet from a day of walking in Oxford. Yup, quite spontaneously me and 2 friends decided we're gonna take the bus to Oxford, that Oxford with the university and stuffs (is there another one?). So off in the early morning we go and an hour later we're in the cutest and one of the most architectural stunning city I've been to.

I absolutely despise doing touristy stuff (and walking around with my elephant to a camera around my arm didn't help) but it was quite alright because...I was actually a tourist. Loads of beautiful buildings, loads more colleges and universities (so many Harry Potter references so little time) and loads of cute small shops. Imagine my jumping-up-and-down excitement walking into the Alice in Wonderland shop. It was heaven! (Then the £2 bookshop wasn't that bad either...)

Let me just tell you, I've never been to Oxford and I don't know anyone in Oxford, but when I went to Oxford for the first time I indeed met someone I knew (and I don't know ANYBODY)! Apparently this girl I used to intern with lives 15 minutes from Oxford and just happened to be walking around the Chirstchurch university at the same day, at the same time as I was there. Now this is what needs to happen with me and Andrew Garfield in London (.....).

So I'm gonna leave you with 4 out of the 114 photos I took today. Cheerio.




0 comments: