Thursday 4 March 2010

Feel the beat of that tamburine

Sry guys,
I've been crazy busy these past days. My other blog is up running and I've been putting all my energy on it, please check it out and don't hesitate to comment! http://www.twitaddict.blogspot.com/

As I said my cousin from Switzerland was here last Friday and went home 2 days ago. It was absolutely great to see her again, haven't seen her in 3 years! We were all over London. Oxford st, Covent Garden, Notting Hill, National portrait gallery, Tate modern, Tower Hill, Westminster, China Town, Hyde Park, Camden...hahhaha anything else? XD It was like a 4 day long photo session, and I loved it.

I especially liked going artsy at National portrait gallery and Tate modern. I wanted to go there a long time, just didn't have anyone to go with.

Here are some of my favourite pics;



4 comments:

Caroline said...

Gillar näst sista bilden riktigt mycket! (och alla andra också såklart:))

Tiffany said...

Hahaha, jag hoppades de inte skulle flytta sig eller säga till mig att inte fota dem. XD

Kajsa said...

Det blev en bra bild på dem, om du hade visat hade de kanske velat ha den.

Tiffany said...

re Kajsa: Haha, kul att du tycker de. :)