Saturday 27 March 2010

In Sweden, beat that!

Zzuuppp guys!
Back in Sweden, for now. Everything's pretty awesome expect for the weather. I was planning going somewhere but the weather was so depressing I couldn't even make it out of the door, so it has been a chill day at home today. Watching TV, playing video games and the guitar. Gaah, my Fender is heavenly. :P

I've planned to chill all next week and not do anything that has anythign to do with school, then for my last week I'm gonna try to as much work as I can in as few days as possible. :P Anyway, looking forward to meet everyone again and take awesome pictures.

Day 17 - A song that you hear often on the radio
Ego by The Saturdays




Day 18 - A song that you wish you heard on the radio
Vesper's Goodbye by Nick Jonas and the Administration

0 comments: