Wednesday 10 March 2010

No wonder in wonderland

Hey dudes,
Times not on my side right now. I'm trying to manage 24h studying with breaks with blogging with cooking with socializing with speaking to my family with actually having a life, but the latter I just have to save for another day.

Can't wait for easter break to come, but I also don't in a way because I know I have to finish a lot of work by the break, so it's love-hate relationship. XD It's busy busy busy busy.

But I actually found time to go watch Tim Burton's Alice in Wonderland this Monday with my flatmate. How can I say this really? Lewis Carroll would'nt have liked it. XD

I Don't like the story at all. I think if it wasn't Alice in Wonderland it would have been a decent movie, like some Narnia-wannabe-fighting for imaginary world type of movie, I could buy that. But being a sequel to Alice in Wonderland....it's not really ok. There's basically nothing Alice in Wonderland-ish about the movie, it's like Burton has taken all of the characters and thrown them into a different movie.

Neh, perhaps I love the original too much. But hey the 3D was amazing. :P

0 comments: