Sunday 24 January 2010

Paparazzis aren't nice


Sooooooo.........

I went. I froze. I saw. I was pushed.

Haha, no it was actually kind of nice. Met some cool people and came as close as 30 cm to Demi Lovato. Just out of sheer luck I guess I was waiting at that very spot her car pulled up. Then she went in did the radio show (half an hour, which I listened to on my iPod! :)). The guard however gave us the impression that Demi would spent a lot of time with the fans after the show. But when she came out again she stayed like for maybe for 15 minutes. And it was then it got really nasty, during the time some paprazzis had showed up. And I got to give them credit for being experts in pushing and being a**holes. Wow.

Curse myself for not have fully learnt how to use my camera yet. So basically just got less than a handfull of good pictures. Anyway whatever you might think about the picture above, I happen to think it's a good picture. XD (NOTE: no zoom!)

So kids what what have we learnt today? Paparazzis-are-not-friendly.

9 comments:

H said...

Hey Tiff, still in London? Berätta, vad händer :D ?

Caroline said...

coolt!

Caroline said...

inte för att jag gillar henne direkt, men trevligt för dig ;D

sandra said...

såå nice! :D :D

Elin said...

Komma så nära en kändis är alltid roligt xD

Tiffany said...

re Carro: Hahaha, tackar :D:D

re Sandra: Ja, det var det. :)

re Elin: Haha, jo ;)

H said...

take me to Paris with you!

Tiffany said...

re Hesho: Sure, hop into my suitcase! :)

Kajsa said...

Wow, that you got that close! And the picture is just fine, considering the circumstances.