Sunday 31 January 2010

London biyotch!

Hi thar,
These 4 past days has been absolutely wonderful. I don't remember having this much fun in London since......moving here actually. And right now I regret not bloging during the days instead, because this will be a long entry if I don't restrict myself. XD

Thursday went by quickly with her plane being delayed and everything. We did mangage with grovcery shopping and making Tacos, which was quite revolutionary in the field of Tiffany-cooking-in-London. After dinner we walked down to Angel to catch the evening showing of Sherlock Holmes. Guess 100 times who's idea it was... XD Dead excited to see it a second time and I must say it was even better a second time. Totally in love with it."Relax, I'm a doctor"

So in order not to make this a 1000 page entry I'll let the pcitures speak for themselves. :)


Guess if I almost fainted when I saw this. You should've seen me, I was all OMGOMGOMGOMGOMG. The sales person then said: That's how I reacted when I first came in here 2 months ago. Then we talked about the show and in the end I bought 4 paintings, luckily my friend got the price down.


Covent garden is like the coziest place on earth. Love it. And another revolutionary thing, I bought something from Urban Outfitters. Craazy. XD Went on to Oxford street (oxford circus side). Topshoptown is evil. I hate going there, it's cruel knowing there's so much stuff you want but can't buy it. Evil I tell you. Then we went to China town for dinner. Hot Buffet and chinese tea, so good.
After resting at the restaurant I got an impulse to go to Big Ben and take photos. So we did. :)


"It wasn't the top window! It was...the middle!" (Sry, I'm Sherlock Holmes damaged)

Oxford street (Marble arch side) around 10 in the morning on Friday. Lovely sunshine. I find the shadows somewhat quite funny. :P


Bubble tea, ftw!

We then went to Portobello market in Notting Hill. Portobello is rad, the people there are so cool.

Then we felt posh enough to go to Harrods. My second time at Harrods the food halls were explored, they are amazing! It's like walking into a movie set, it's insane. we also saw this 5 year old girl with her mum coming out from the "Harrods personal shopping" department with 2 Harrods bags, talking in her cellphone. I was just omg, poor girl.

Afterwards we went to eat at China Town a second time. A more expensive restaurant but it was really nice and the food was good. Then we took a walk to Piccadilly Circus, the tube was packed with people, we had to queue to get through the barriers! It was mad.


Most of the times when I'm here it doesn't feel like I'm in London, or I don't think about it and I don't appreciate it. London is huge, with tons of stuff to do and see. I forget that sometimes. London is absolutely charming.

4 comments:

Caroline said...

WAAAAH, heroestavlor!!!!! o.O vad kostade dem?

Tiffany said...

Hahaa, tavlorna va rätt dyra. Köpte typ sånna tavel-plattor XD De kostade egentligen £5 var, men fick 4 för 17. :)

Elin said...

Skrollade igenom hela inlägget först men det var hela tiden Heroes-bilden som jag hade ögonen på xD Awesome, jag vill också ha >.<

Tiffany said...

re Elin: Hahaa, jo verkligen. Blev sjukt paff när ja såg dem. Haha, satte upp de på väggen igår, freakin' awesome :P