Sunday 17 January 2010

Greetings from Londonland!

Hey,
Wow am I really blogging?! It seems very much like so.

Been back in Londonland for 8 days now and I'm glad that I'm used to it again. The first couple of days were pretty awful. Solitude is not a joke. But it's alright now I've even started to hang out with my flatmates more. They really are the one reason why I haven't gone furious at the reception about the murder evoking arabian music downstairs and changed room. Although I don't know them quite that well but I know they are good and nice people and I wouldn't risk that by changing rooms. It's true I almost went nuts yesterday because of the music but you just really have to stop thinking and getting annoyed about it, it only makes it all worse. At least I can tell them off at weekdays, MUAHAHHA! XD

The exam period starts tomorrow and goes on for 3 weeks. At this moment I'm (basically) done with 2 out of 4 assignments. One assignment is due next friday and the rest of them the friday after that. I'm quite calm (bold, bold words!) about the two remaining assignments, which is the godforsaken essay on Durkheim and then the visual portfolio for Fashion industry. I'm really looking forward to make the visual portfolio. :)

One of my friends from Sweden is coming on the 28th and it's gonna be awesome, since I don't have any classes or anything. It'll be deadly ;) She's staying for 4 days and right after that I'm taking the train to Paris to visit my grandma and cousins. It's gonna be rad, especially Paris+my new camera. :D A whole week without the slightest thought of schoolwork or any of that kind is gonna be such a relief. This is would be first time since September really. Wow.

So I'm gonna go watch an episode of the big Bang theory and then go nappypoo. See ya! :)


Smile real wide for the ca-ca-camera ;)

5 comments:

Elin said...

Good to hear that you're doing fine now :)

Meikei said...

Längtar! I can hear London call.
Härligt att det känns bra, knew you could do it. ;)

Kajsa said...

Herregud, håller de på så jämt med musiken? Vet inte om jag hade klarat av det...

Caroline said...

Ta massa awesome bilder i paris : D

Tiffany said...

re Elin: haha, thanks :D

re meks:ÅÅÅÅHH lääängatr ihjäl mig tills du kommer, vilket även betdyer att mina arbeten e över. XD

re Kajsa: Inte så ofta, typ förra helgen va de ingenting. Men i helgen va det ganska jobbigt XD Vet inte heller om jag klarar av de XD

re Carro: YYeeaaayyy, jag ska försöka :D