Saturday 4 December 2010

the Narnia bunch

Wow, I think I'm alright. I've got one more report to write, which is a group report even, and then it's christmas break. I'm so close I can almost taste it.

Today I had my first day completely free from school work since probably early October. Feels freaking great. Me and my friend went out for coffee (Starbucks Ginger bread latte is heaven) and strolled around in West End. I didn't for once thought about any schoolwork, it was almost magical. :')

On Tuesday me and my friend were crazy enough to go to the Narnia:The Voyage of the Dawn treader premiere in Leicester sq. I mean I'm 20 freakin' years old and I shouldn't wait out in the cold and SNOW (yes SNOW) for 2 hours just to see some actors and actresses. It's pathetic really but it was oh so fun. :)

Apart from the snow and a slight hypothermia (totally over-using this word) it was actually fun. We had pretty decent spots, saw all the stars, got interviewed by Russian TV and even befriended a handsome photojournalist student (well, I did). Let me just say, Ben Barnes is really short but probably hotter in real life. Skandar Keynes is a studd muffin. Georgie Henley flew off as a bit of a bitch but is gorgeous in her long red hair. Anna Popplewell was as short-spoken as in Charlie St Cloud and had a rather unflattering dress. William Moseley looking like a skater in long hair while getting most screams.

Off course the X-factor bunch had to come as well and they got all the buzz. I was seriously about to scream at One Direction to move the heck over, they were obscuring Skandar!

Anyway, I think that was the last time I go uninvited to a movie premiere in freezing temperature and snow.

Cheers,
Tiffany

0 comments: