Saturday 11 December 2010

He lives out in the sticks

Oh man, I really need to start a dream diary. I had the weirdest dream night and woke up smiling. Though I hate how dreams messes with your head. It's not real. Tiffany. It's not real.

It's less than a week before I'll go back home to Sweden! Feels too good to be true. So this last week I'm going to cram in as much as possible, like going to several exhibitions, the Winter Wonderland, shop a bit more and study.

I'm glad I've actually bought most of my Christmas presents now, only missing my brother's present. Plus another one that I ordered online that still hasn't come yet! Grr.

Wow, absolutely the most interesting post in history. But I'm too lazy to delete the whole entry, so here you go. :P

Please keep checking my news twitter!

Cheers,
Tiffany

0 comments: