Friday 3 February 2012

Let's not do that again

As I write this it's been exactly 25 days since the worst week of my life started. I study a lot, I admit that, but I have never ever studied that much during a week's time that I did that week. For seven days I studied from 10am to 3am (4am for two days). I have never drunk that much coffee and Red Bull in my entire life.

Let me roll some numbers for you. Out of the168 hours during the week, I studied for approx. 105 hours, slept for 42, ate for 21, spoke to people for 1 and listened to Korean music for 120 (my last.fm ain't nice now).

I think the highlight of the week was when I was lying on the floor at 2am in the morning singing my hearts to a sad Korean RnB song not knowing any of the words in the lyrics. It was an unforgettable moment, I can tell you that.

To be honest though, I look back at that week now and almost boast about it, but it genuinely was a nightmare I hope I'll never have to go through again. It was f-cking brutal. The funny thing is, my coursework and exam turned out to be so crap it probably wasn't even worth it.

Isn't life wonderful?

4 comments:

Elin said...

Sounds like some week xD
Are you sure your coursework turned out to be crap or you're just disappointed that it wasn't as great as you thought it would be? I get that last part a lot lately...

I have actually done that part with lying on the floor in the middle of the night and singing my heart out... It helps when everything is hard.

Siiri Liitiä said...

Huh, wow, that sounds rather painful... x__X

Tiffany said...

re Elin: I guess I just think I could've done it a lot better.

Why haven't you taught me that trick before huh?! Everything felt extremely hard back then. Ugh.

re Siri: Well, let's just say I'm happy it's over, haha.

Elin said...

Dunno, you never asked :P And you always endure it...