Tuesday 31 January 2012

For your hipster needs

I'm not a big fan of fashion blogs or hipster things (if you can bear I'll even write you a whole post on why), but I'm unconditionally for everything that has potential.

Drawn + Sewed
Drawn + Sewed is a fairly new artsy slash fashion blog by a blood relative of mine who has an immaculate eye for everything creative and inspirational.

Bustling with brilliant original photos, drawings and sources of fashiony inspiration, this blog is a hipster haven for everyone who enjoys a visual treat.

Happy reading!

4 comments:

melanie said...

awwww you're the best :D

Elin said...

Okay, so I was bored. I scrolled through the first page of my blog, then I clicked on the link to your blog. And now here I am and I've been going through all the posts since the first one xD Not actually reading all of it, but some sentences here and there, the comments, the pictures...

And I realized how much I miss all of that! JB, Heroes...
I also realized how many Les Miz and POTO references I suddenly understood xD

Tiffany said...

re Elin: OMG ELIN! What the hell?! It must've bored you to death! Or at least cringe you to death! I wrote like an illiterate 'fjortis' up until 2 years ago! But honestly I do scroll thorugh som old posts sometimes you know when I feel conceited, I do miss the Heroes period!

Elin said...

Actually it was more a feeling of nostalgia with a slight smile than boredom ;)
JB, Heroes, Camp Rock, Demi Lovato, Edinburgh, France, the Frenchmen... :D