Saturday 27 August 2011

10 reasons why I'm not cool.

Not that I ever thought that I was, so should we just call it the '10 additional facts about me that emphasise my social awkwardness'?

1. I'm as sociable as a christmas ham in the summer.

2. I blooming love jazz and classical music.

3. One of my favourite pursuit is to sing my heart out to musical songs. (Once sang Phantom Of The Opera out loud on the train and I regret nothing, my friend did though)

4. Normally, I check my Twitter account at least 7 times a day.

5. My absolute biggest wish when I was 14 was to go to Hogwarts. Seriously.

6. I spend more time flogging my opinions on Twitter than to actual real human beings.

7. I secretly wish I lived in the 1940s.

8. The most romantic thing I ever told I guy is that he's a studmuffin via Twitter.

9. I've spent more Saturday nights at home than Linsday Lohan has been to rehab.

10. If I had free yearly supplies of new movies I wouldn't have any reasons to go out again.

1 comments:

Mel said...

i still think you're a pretty cool person tiff ;)
haha and I would have loved to hear you sing phantom of the opera :P