Sunday 1 May 2011

Welcome to 26 days of hell

1st of May today. Which means exam prime time is upon me. I have 1 exam, 1 horrible (horrible, HORRIBLE, HORRIBLE) 2000 word article, a 1500 word Fashion buying essay, a 2 minute article pitch to film and a 1,500 portfolio of articles and reflective shit.

My last coursework submission date will be the 27th May. Hey, only 26 days left, you may think. But it's 26 unimaginably horrid and challenging days, which are so terrifying that 27th of May doesn't exsist in my mind right now. I can't see the light of the tunnel. These upcoming 26 days will without a doubt be the most difficult days of my life, as far as my diary says anyway. It's so packed I had to schedule breathing only every other day, well not really but you get the idea.

If I ever survive this, I will let you know, if not, I love you all.

Welcome to 26 days of hell.



With some luck, I'll see you on the other side
Yours truly,
Tiffany

1 comments:

Carro said...

Jia you! :)