Friday 1 June 2012

That was me done


That's the 27 page dissertation I handed in this Tuesday, right there. Surreal.

Three years - 36 months - 1095 days and now I'm done with university. In fact, I might be done with school forever (please never let me do a masters, please please).

I looked forward to that last day of handing in my dissertation for so long with such an immense loathing of studying I actually thought I would burst into tears once it was all done, but I didn't. Instead I was quite freaked out. Never having to go to school ever again? Never having to study ever again? Studying is all I've ever known, what now? It was like a wish I should've carefully wished for.

As of right now, I'm looking forward to a week and a half holiday back in Swedenland, back to London for a few months of work, graduate from university properly (with gowns, diplomas and all those fancy stuff) in September and then, who knows - might stay in London, might go back to Sweden, might go to China. Who knows.

3 comments:

Elin said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Elin said...

Grattis att du klarade det :D Själv var jag inte lika duktig :P Jag gav upp halvvägs igenom min uppsats. Jag var bara så less på plugg, på franska, på alltihop...

Men visst är det en läskig tanke? Att aldrig behöva plugga mer, aldrig behöva gå till skolan igen... Creeps me out...

Grattis igen :D

Siiri Liitiä said...

Grattis!! :)