Sunday 18 December 2011

Rise of the Mini Fashionistas

My article in HerUni.com
When I was 14 years old, the most fashionable things I owned were probably striped knee socks and a pair of fake Converse – which tells you a lot about my teenage fashion sense.

Did I wear blazers and skinny jeans? No. Did I wear the next season’s Kenzo heels? No. Did I wear Chanel cocktail dresses? No. Could I even spell Chanel? Probably not. But they do. The mini fashionistas, that is.

Earlier this week I contributed a fashion feature for the student website HerUni.com, where I hit out on the (ridiculously) young and fab. Read the whole article here (or click on the picture above).

4 comments:

Elin said...

I like it :) I read it :) But everything I know about fashion is stuff I've learnt from watching all the cycles of ANTM ^^; So my opinions may not really count. I think I read about some 10-year-old girl who had a quite well-known fashion blog... But I can't remember if she was Swedish or American xD

Tiffany said...

Thank you so much, I really appreciate it! To be honest I just googles ANTM. I've actually never seen a full season of it. Anyway, are you talking about Tavi Gevinson (stylerookie.com) perhaps? She's 15 now but started blogging at 11.

Elin said...

You should watch it :P It's quite good. But you get a somewhat damaged eye... I can't watch the model pictures from H&M and Lindex etc without critisising the picture and seeing what they do that just is sooooo catalogue xD

melanie said...

Willow "whip my hair" smith hilarious hahah you know i love reading your articles tiff!